What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website’s owners.
- Recognizing you when you sign in to our site.
- Remembering your preferences and settings.
- Personalizing content based on your interests.
- Measuring and analyzing site usage and performance.
- Targeting ads based on your behavior on our site and other websites.
We use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain on your device until they expire or you delete them.
We also use third-party cookies on our site, including:
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to analyze site usage and performance. Google Analytics sets cookies to collect information about how visitors use our site. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Facebook Pixel: We use the Facebook Pixel to track conversions from Facebook ads and to target ads to users who have visited our site. For more information on Facebook Pixel cookies, see the official Facebook Pixel page.
- Other third-party cookies: We may use other third-party cookies from time to time to provide additional functionality or to target ads.
Control of Cookies
To learn more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage or delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Changes to This Policy